2017 DURBAN DOG SHOW9th March 2017
The facility of hiring a range of different sized one-trip compliant flight kennels at the PetLounge has met with instant approval.
- The flight kennel is secure, hygienic and comfortable for its animal passenger
- It costs far less to hire a flight kennel than to buy one
- In the past breeders paid for two trips – one to send the animal in a flight kennel and the return of the empty crate. Now they save by sending the flight kennel one-way only.
- No need to buy a new bigger crate when a boerbul puppy, for instance, outgrows its crate, needing a much bigger size for next trip.
- An end to disappointing refusals when pet owner arrives at the desk with a flight kennel that is unsuitable, non-standard or modified. The pet is quickly accommodated in the correct comfortable, secure and suitable flight kennel.